firstname.lastname@example.org is the address to use for questions about all things Tor, volunteering, and offering resources. This is best effort service with no guarantees. We generally respond within 48 hours. For support in other languages, try:
- email@example.com for Arabic
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Spanish
- email@example.com for Farsi
- firstname.lastname@example.org for French
- email@example.com for Mandarin
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for all discussion about theory, design, development, and use of Onion Routing. email@example.com is for Tor research and development. For both of these mailing lists, you must subscribe before you can post.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for questions and comments about getting money to the developers. More donations means more Tor. We're happy to help think about creative ways for you to contribute.
- email@example.com is for press/media.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for questions and comments about Tor the non-profit corporation: trademark questions, affiliation and coordination, major gifts, contract inquiries, licensing and certification, etc.
- email@example.com is for reporting exit relays observed to be misconfigured or malicious. (This is not the same as bad users!)
Tor users and developers can also be found in the following channels on OFTC:
- #tor - User and relay operation discussions. Having trouble running Tor or a question for other Tor users? Then this is the spot for you.
- #tor-dev - Channel for people who want to do development. Discussions about Tor-related coding, protocols, and project ideas are all welcome.
- #tor-project - Organization discussions unrelated to software development. A great place to discuss Tor community events, outreach, translation, or website improvements.
- #nottor - This is where Tor people hang out to talk about stuff that is not related to Tor.
Follow @TorProject on Twitter!
The Tor office is reachable at +1-781-948-1982. Please be aware that your phone company and ours (and everyone in between) could listen to the call. Please do not call for technical support. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical support phone calls are not returned.
For press inquiries, please call +1-617-902-0208.
Should you need to reach us via old reliable mail, our mailing address is:
The Tor Project, Inc
7 Temple Street, Suite A
Cambridge, MA 02139-2403 USA
If you found a security issue in one of our projects or our infrastructure, please email the respective maintainer. You can find their GPG fingerprint/key on our developer ldap search page. Due to the many different projects we have, we do not offer a single list for security issues.