Arm (Project Page)
The anonymizing relay monitor (arm) is a CLI status monitor for Tor. This functions much like top does for system usage, providing real time statistics for:
- resource usage (bandwidth, cpu, and memory usage)
- general relaying information (nickname, fingerprint, flags, or/dir/controlports)
- event log with optional regex filtering and deduplication
- connections correlated against tor's consensus data (ip, connection types, relay details, etc)
- torrc configuration file with syntax highlighting and validation
Most of arm's attributes are configurable through an optional armrc configuration file. It runs on any platform supported by curses including Linux, Mac OS X, and other Unix-like variants. For screenshots, change logs, and repositories please see its project page.
Please open a ticket on our bug tracker for any bugs you find or features you would like to see added in future releases.